2017 Business Expo
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
The GAHCCI Business Expo is the first business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking event of its kind for the Haitian Community. It’s a Mega Mixer and conference for business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups and decision-makers. It is the beginning of the fulfillment of the Chamber’s “Buy Local, Buy Haitian, Grow your Community” campaign – the catalyst for:
- Consumers connected to local businesses and are buying Haitian, and
- Haitian businesses doing business with each other (i.e., micro supply chain), and teaming up to buy from and serve new and larger corporate vendors/clients.
Seven Reasons for Vendors and Consumers to Attend:
- Network with hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Attend 10+ business-critical workshops and seminars to help your business grow.
- Join speed-networking sessions to make new contacts quickly.
- Learn about new products and services for you and your business.
- Establish dozens of new and valuable contacts.
- Interact with the movers and shakers in the community and your industry.
- Leave the expo with dozens of qualified sales leads.