- This event has passed.
Q1 New Member Induction & Mixer
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You are invited to attend the quarterly induction ceremony for new Members of the Georgia Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce.
As a Member of the Chamber, your induction is the beginning of your service to your business and your community. As an Inducted Member, you pledge, as we do:
- To participate and take full advantage of the resources made available through your membership.
- To learn, grow and expand your knowledge and capacity as an entrepreneur and business owner.
- To BUY LOCAL, BUY HAITIAN & GROW OUR COMMUNITY.
- To seek ways to boost and expand the economy in Haiti.
- To groom and educate the future leaders of our community and of Haiti.
This is perhaps the most important and dignified occasion for a Member of the Chamber. You want your family, friends and colleagues to be there to celebrate this milestone with you.